Saturday, April 18, 2009

Educational book reviews

Hi everybody. My name is Aaron and I have created this book to give you my opinion on the value of books I have read. Most of the books will be educational and relevant to building career skills and business skills.

The reviews will all follow the same format where I will give a very short summary of the topic, point out the positives and negatives and have a section where I explain the value I gained from the book. I am not a professional writer so I don’t try to make the reviews sound fancy like they do in newspapers. Rather, I try to give you straight up information on the usefulness of each book.

I am a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance, Economics, Commercial Law) graduate in Australia so I will focus on books within my expertise. I am a guitar instructor and will most likely also review books relevant to guitar or music in general. I also have a blog that provides free guitar lessons and articles starting from the complete basics over at http://aaronmatthies.wordpress.com/ so if you are interested in learning guitar, head over there for some free advice.

If you read one of my book reviews and you find it helpful, please let me know so I know that I am doing it the right way. On the other hand, if you have any ideas how I can improve my reviews, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment